Just the thought of flying today can be daunting, right? Stressed out travelers, long check-in and security lines, expensive parking, and cancelled or delayed flights cast a shadow over even the most fun and exciting trips. So, without never leaving home or spending hours and hours in a car, how can you still pursue your travel dreams or enjoy visits with family and friends?
Our local Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport could be the answer. Here’s why:
- Personal Touch. When you fly from the WSRA, you’ll be greeted personally by an awesome Cape Air staff member that has the time to answer any questions you have and provide personal assistance through the check in process.
- Close FREE Parking. Those flying from the airport are able to park directly across from the terminal for free. No cost and no shuttle needed. Your car will be safe while you’re away and when you return you can easily access it so you can return home quickly.
- Short SAFE Security Line. Our security personnel do a wonderful job keeping all passengers safe, but because we’re a small airport, they aren’t screening thousands of people every day. They’re kind and patient, which can really reduce the stress that many of us have felt in large airport security lines.
- STRESS-FREE Travel. Flying from a small airport can almost feel like you’re flying on a private plane. You’re able to show up about an hour or so before your flight instead of the 2+ hours recommended for larger airports. Cape Air also quickly checks your baggage all the way through to your destination. When you arrive in St. Louis, they provide a shuttle to your connecting gate so you don’t have to go back through security, re-check your baggage, or go on a hike to your next gate.
- Easy ACCESS to Services. We’re lucky enough to have a regular taxi company that services our airport. Additionally, there’s a Hertz rental car kiosk located inside our terminal, making it easy to fly in, rent a car, and enjoy time with family and friends or celebrate a military graduation. We also have information on services, leisure and entertainment options, etc. in our terminal.
We know that when you’re traveling you have a lot of choices. We hope you’ll consider giving our small airport a chance and personally experience the joy of flying from a regional airport!